Never imagine that oil can actually clean your face not only that but specially for oily face. That’s my mayor problem I have really oily face, darks circles and big pores... this products not oily clean ur face but also you can use it as a primer ( even for oily face)
Close my pores and keep my make up all day long and not oily face!!!!!! The best ever. VERY SATISFIED!
I’ve been using these products for 2 weeks and my skin has improved 1000% - thank you Goodieco - expensive but worth every cent
My lips have been chronically dry and flakey for years. Generally lip balms exacerbate the dryness or make me breakout on the lip line. I Generally don’t wear lipstick as my cracked, dry lips make them look awful after half hour or so.
After using this product for a few days my lips were soft and smooth and they continue to be. I am using this balm morning and evening and am enjoying how my lips look and feel both bare and with lipstick (which now looks great for hours now there is a smooth lip canvas!)
I apply this daily and my lips have never been softer!
I am a lip balm freak which also means I am very picky about what I use. This product doesn't disappoint, all night moisture and smooth on my lips!
I adore the products all of them.
Really great balm! A little goes a long way. Goes into lips really quickly. I love that this balm makes my lips really soft, and they don’t get chapped as often after using this product. I am definitely going to buy this again.
Found it very luscious and have made my lips really soft. Will definitely be buying again
I really love this lip balm treatment! I am used to working in the wind which means I often get dry/chapped lips, however after using this product I have found that my lips are softer, more durable and no more dryness!
I was skeptical to use oil to combat my oil problem, haha! But I saw so many people raving on about their experience using this trio, and I have tried so many different skin care products, high end and affordable and was still not feeling satisfied with the results, so I had nothing to lose, so I gave it a go, and I am so ridiculously glad that I did! I have never really had bad skin, but I still wanted to feel like I was caring for my skin in the best way possible, and now I finally do! To say I am one satisfied customer, is the understatement of the century! This is my experience:
- my make up dissolved straight off my face when I went to remove it, I didn't need to scrub and pull at my skin to remove my make up like I normally do, just a few drops of oil and a gentle wipe with a damp towel and voila!
- I didn't have to use a lot. Less is totally more. I dampen my face with water and add a couple of drops and distribute the oils evenly across my face that way, doing each step while my skin is moist. It's going to take me forever to run out of the oils, even though I bought the starter pack! Yay! Winning!
- my skin is not weighed down and oily at all. But actually light and dewy and glowy! And the dark circles under my eyes have significantly decreased. My monthly breakouts (if you know what I mean haha), are less noticeable.
- I am feeling more and more confident to go to more places without the need to cover up with make up and instead just go out with a little swipe of mascara and some balm and I'm good to go! I'm getting such nice compliments about my skin too! Aw shucks!
- the one thing I have always struggled with is dry lips. No matter how much water I drink or balm I use. Rich lips is light but so moisturising, and goes so well under my lipsticks
- the dream serum oil balances the oils texture so it works as a perfect primer
under make up and the exfoliating mask resets my skin each week!
So much love for y'all! Game changers f...